I am a civil engineering student, 2nd degree. I want to make my internship in DE so I need a visa. To get the visa I should prove that I accepted the offer from any company from DE. I don't know how should I fill the ZAV (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung Certificate of Enrolment). Can I send it via e-mail?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.