We are making an invitation letter for a friend (from Tunisia) to stay with us (in Spain) while she works as an intern. We already have the invitation letter from the company, but we still lack one of the requirements for the student visa (more than 90 days), which is a place to stay. For the moment, she's gonna stay with us. But if she's able to afford it, and get a place of her own during her stay, would that be possible? Do we have to notify the police department? Because the invitation letter states she's gonna stay with us for that period, what kind of problems might we have?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.