I am applying for a Canadian work permit from Pakistan. I stayed in China and have to provide a non-criminal record from China as well.

The question I want to ask is that I let China 40 days after getting my non-criminal certificate (all my stay was fully legal)? Hence, technically those later 40-days are not covered for my non-criminal record. Is it fine or do I need a new record of non-criminal certificate after I have left China?