my wife as an F-1 visa holder in the US wants to apply for NIW-EB2 green card, and we are filing I140 and I485 forms concurrently within the US(I am also inside the US with the F-2 visa status), we also want to apply for EAD/AP combo card. I want to know:

1.How long it may take to get our combo card?

2.Can I as an F-2 visa holder by now, and a combo card holder in the future, establish my own business in the US and work for my company legally?

3.Can I establish a LLC company and tax it as S-Corp?

4.Will I get SSN when I could get the combo card?

Thank you so much in advanced!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.