I am going to be doing a work placement in Spain quite soon and I am trying to get information about the Authorization of stay for non work practices which apparently is what a student doing an unpaid internship or voluntary work can apply for. But I can't get any information from the Spanish embassy/consulate. Has anybody gone through this process? I'm from the UK.



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.