I am looking at this https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/kurzmeldungen/EN/2020/08/einreise-unverheirateter-paare-en.html

It looks promising for me to bring my fiance from Cameroon to Germany. I have German citizenship but at the moment the German embassy in Cameroon is not giving Schengen visas in Cameroon. Any ideas on what I can do to help bring my fiance that I will marry to Germany? Any lawyers or firms that handle such a case? I am willing to contact them.

  • 1
    A visa for a fiancee to travel to Germany and marry there is not a "Schengen visa" in the usual sense, but instead a "national visa." Are you sure that they're also not processing national visas?
    – phoog
    Jul 30 at 18:42
  • Girlfriend? Or fiance? I ask because there is a BIG difference, especially as far as visas are concerned.
    – ouflak
    Jul 31 at 8:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.