This is related to United States immigration. I am filling a USCIS from. One of the questions in the form is as follows:

E-Verify Company Identification Number, or a valid E-Verify Client Company Identification Number

My company has got both of these numbers. Though I am not sure which one should I be providing. Please note that I am the company's direct fulltime employee.

Please feel free to get back for clarifications or questions.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.