We are a family of three (two adults and one newborn). I intend to apply for an ancestry visa based on my grandfather's birth in the UK. Do I need to fill in a separate application for my husband and my 3 month old baby? If yes, do I mention my grandfather's details in their application?

1 Answer 1


Yes, your family members will need to submit their own applications as your dependents. The details are here.

  • 1
    Your answer could be improved with additional supporting information. Please edit to add further details, such as citations or documentation, so that others can confirm that your answer is correct. You can find more information on how to write good answers in the help center.
    – Community Bot
    Oct 12, 2021 at 6:27

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.