I am not a citizen of Thailand.

If I buy a condo in Thailand and then change my family name in an embassy (or in a trip to the citizenship state), what should I do then when returning to Thailand? Where should I change the record from the old family family name to the new one?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.