I am an Australian living in Japan

Japan and Australia are both signatories to Unidroit- https://www.unidroit.org/instruments/international-will/ so an international will should be possible. I assume I need a lawyer for that. How can find out what lawyers are best suited to do that?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.