I've been contacted by an organization for a senior role in cybersecurity domain, and the problem is I don't have any college degree, just an Associate Degree which is not recognized as a college degree in Germany, but I've solid 8+ years of experience in Systems Engineering and cybersecurity with Big 4 Audit Firms.

Can I still qualify for a Work Permit without blue card?

I am a non-EU citizen.



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.