I have recently left Sweden after having lived there as a Dutch national for six years. I informed Swedish Skatteverket, who administrate residencies. Then, Försäkringskassan sent me a form asking me some details about my foreign residency (FK5459), such as my current address, employers' address, etc. They also ask for an address in Sweden: Utdelningsadress i Sverige. Not having any address in Sweden, can I leave this blank or must I have some contact in Sweden indefinately? Or do I write my most recent Swedish address?

  • A reference of some kind to the actual form would probably be useful.
    – unwind
    Mar 20, 2014 at 12:17
  • @unwind Good point. I added a link to the form (which is in Swedish).
    – gerrit
    Mar 21, 2014 at 1:30
  • 2
    The form you refer to is for people who will move away. If you've already left, it seems like you'd want to use a different form, such as 5069, which is also available in other languages.
    – igelkott
    Apr 7, 2014 at 9:19
  • @gerrit I added in the ID of the form, please correct me if it's not the right one.
    – HenricF
    Mar 5, 2017 at 5:02

1 Answer 1


TLDR; Your most recent Swedish address.

I sent an email to Försäkringskassan regarding the address in Sweden on form FK5459, and this was their response:

Utdelningsadress i Sverige är din senaste (folkbokförings-)adress i Sverige. /.../ Din nationalitet spelar ingen roll.

My translation:

Your Swedish Utdelningsaddress is your most recent (registered) address in Sweden. /.../ Your nationality does not matter.

In my translation above, registered means registered at Skatteverket. So you should write your most recent Swedish address in the field for Utdelningsadress i Sverige.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.