My husband's company is moving him to the UK on a Tier 2 visa, which will qualify me for a dependant visa to go over there with him. I am trying to figure out if I can still work for my US company and still get my US payroll and benefits (my kids are under 26 and I have one with Type 1 diabetes, so super important to have good health insurance!) as long as I pay taxes in UK?

  • 1
    Does this answer your question? Rights for spouse of skilled worker in the UK Jun 3 at 16:04
  • 1
    Does your company give you permission to work in the UK? Is your company prepared to withhold UK taxes for you?
    – user102008
    Jun 3 at 20:03
  • They do give me permission to work there - I don't know if they will withhold UK taxes but was thinking I could just pay them myself. Jun 5 at 18:15


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.