One has to indicate in the travel history in the N-400 Application for Naturalization Form (mirror). If I went to the British Virgin Islands, should British Virgin Islands be listed as British Virgin Islands or United Kingdom in the N-400?

1 Answer 1


The British Virgin Islands are not part of the United Kingdom, so you should mark them as a separate country

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.