As a research assosicate for university, Express entry doesnt have exact NOC, the closest is 4012 - Post-secondary teaching and research assistants, however, I am actually working on algorithm design and programing as my research is in computer science.

Shall I apply with generic 4012 or more specific 21232 – Software developers and programmers?

Which one is more relevant?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.