I have a Spanish residence, having recently updated my TIE. Can I work in Portugal and spend a few months there every year?

  • 1
    You would have to apply for a work permit to work in other European countries, for non-working visits the 90/180 rule applies.
    – Dr. Snoopy
    Dec 8, 2022 at 11:05


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.