I have obtained the paperwork for the blue card, but I will need to wait up to eight weeks to receive the card itself. If I move to another state or city, will this affect the process? Do I need to provide my papers to the new city or just go through Anmeldung?

  • Will you be changing your employer? Jan 7, 2023 at 12:42
  • No, the same employer but I need to live in another state
    – A.Soliman
    Jan 8, 2023 at 14:05
  • If you have something in writing about the change in the place of employment (including the date), you should send a copy to the present immigration office. They will either transfer your case file to the new office or tell you to report to that office after you have moved. Jan 8, 2023 at 14:28
  • 2
    Then just inform the Immigration office of your new address,so that when the card is ready you be notified at you new address. Jan 9, 2023 at 0:30
  • 1
    Does this answer your question? Blue card registration from a different city Mar 10, 2023 at 14:20


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.