I have a friend who is on work permit bound to a company in Canada. His wife has open work permit resulting from his work permit. He will be moving to the US and wondering if his wife can stay in Canada for a while. Is that possible? Will her work permit somehow get cancelled if he leaves the country?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.