I got my H1B transferred to a new employer recently. My family is in India with H4 visa stamped with previous employer but never travelled to the US. Now, if they want to travel to the US, do they require to get the stamping done once again in India with new employer documentation? Or can they travel with previous stamping it self?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.