I got an offer from a Dubai-based company with a salary structure of 10000 AED/Month + Annual Air ticket in economy class + Medical Insurance + Gratuity.
My question is, what is the cost of living in Abu Dhabhi? Is 10000 AED enough for me to survive in Abu Dhabi and send some money to my family in India also?
As for a basic accommodation with a mid-level lifestyle, how much will it cost? Can I save some money?
Below are my details:
- Willing to share accommodation
- Prepare my own food
- A little drink with a cinema once in 2 or 3 weeks
- I can very much adapt to medium facilities
- 15-min call daily to india
- I'm a bachelor now, maybe will marry after 2 years
I'm just seeking idea here about a mid-level life.