I'm an Italian citizen living in Austria for work. I took my residence here but now one of my parents is disabled and I have to go back home every two weeks. It's very expensive and I would like to know if it's possible to detract the expenses from taxes.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.