I'm a dual citizen of the United States and Canada. I work and live in the United States. I'd like to visit the United Kingdoms for a year on a working holiday visa (acquired as a Canadian), while continuing with my current job remotely.

Am I allowed to work remotely while on this visa? If so, what exactly is the tax situation with this?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo Nov 3 '14 at 12:31

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • The Working Holiday visa does not exist any more. Parts of it were merged into the T5 Youth Mobility Scheme. You'll need to be more specific about which part of T5 (YMS) you are applying for. – Gayot Fow Nov 2 '14 at 23:46