Where do I go to register for the National Health Insurance in South Korea if I am there on an intra-company transfer visa?

  • Seoul, Gangnam.
    – lswank
    Dec 16, 2014 at 6:33

2 Answers 2


There's a pretty good guide here on the NHIC website. It should walk you through the entire process. You should be able to find your specific visa information there. Otherwise, you can call the NHIC hotline. They have an English line number at 02-390-2000.


There is also a good guide at Korea4Expats. The information should be fairly up to date.

  • 2
    please include essental parts of the link into your answer, so in case the site goes down ppl can still access the information
    – SztupY
    Dec 14, 2014 at 23:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.