I want to live in the UK for 160 days and Sweden for 160 days, remaining days on holiday usually other EU countries.All efforts to obtain advice about car insurance fail as I will not be in any country more than 185 days, how can this be resolved?

closed as too broad by SztupY Jul 11 '17 at 13:53

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    where is your car registered? (what license plates does it have) – SztupY Feb 23 '15 at 21:23

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.