I received an ITA letter for resident visa under skilled migrant category for me and my wife and daughter.
I am suppose to submit the application(with ITA letter attached) to London office in next 2 months.
As part of the documents supported for relationship evidence, doc check list says,
You need to supply evidence of a genuine and stable partnership of at least 12 months with your partner. You could show evidence of this by supplying the following.
• Marriage or civil union certificate.
• Proof of shared residence (a joint mortgage, or tenancy agreements, or rent book).
• Financial dependence or interdependence (proof of shared income, or bank accounts, or accounts that show money transfers to or from your account to your partner’s account). • Birth certificates of your children.
• Any evidence of public or family recognition of your relationship.
• Correspondence (including post-marked envelopes) to you and your partner at the same address.
• Photographs of you and your partner together.
• Evidence of the duration of your relationship
I currently have
1) marriage certificate 2) postal envelope on my wife's name and address dated 20-feb-2015. 3) postal envelope on my name and address dated 15-feb-2015. 4) passports provide the same address. 5) Birth certificate of my daughter. 6) family photograph
Please let me know, if these evidences are sufficient to submit.