I found a post on this forum that talked about Canadian pension funds being "withdrawable"

See answer here : What happens to my saved Canadian pension funds when my SIN expires?

I've been in Canada for over 4 years now. Arrived in 2010 and have worked here with work visa until now (not got residence or applied for it) - so SIN is the temporary one

We've taken the decision to leave Canada for good this year. My question is if it is in fact possible to withdraw the pension deposits I've made in the time I worked here, how do I go about doing this? Who am I supposed to contact?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Giorgio, ouflak, Mark Mayo Jul 21 '17 at 8:45

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • There is some relevant information here. – gerrit Mar 30 '15 at 0:09
  • Can you provide some more details? Have you saved the money in an RRSP/SDRSP or through a company pension plan or CPP contributions or something else? – Jedidja Mar 30 '15 at 14:25

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.