Need help with my situation:

  • Canadian citizen
  • Currently living and working in Africa for a company
  • Offered a part-time position to work remotely for a UK company.
  • Wishes to remain working in Africa, and work part-time remotely for UK company


- How do I invoice the UK company. Do I need to register as a sole-proprietor as a Canadian?

  • If you're living in Africa, wouldn't you need to register as self employed / sole-proprietor in that country? – Gagravarr Jun 6 '15 at 9:50