I came to USA on H1B visa with employer A, after 3 months I switched from company A to Company B. Currently, working as a Contractor for client X where my employer is Company B.
Next month, I am planning to visit Canada on a vacation purpose by road. I have a valid VISA till 2016. my employer on visa in passport is company A however I do have all necessary docs of Company B.
Could please clarify below questions:
- How much safe I am, returning to USA or what all I have to make sure to return safely?
- How likely or how much percentage that I would be asked to go back to home country and get stamping done with company B?
- Currently, I am yet to be done H1B amendament process as I have moved to new location on Janurary 2015. How would this affect my H1B stamping if I go to home country?
- My GC is in Labour phase now, if I stay back more than 6 months due to delay in H1b stamping with company B. What would happen to GC?
Your advice/inputs are greatly helpful and appreciated.