I was an exchange student at Duke Kunshan University, Kunshan, China and graduated this June. I heard the Chinese government has recently revised visa laws to offer work permits to all students who graduate from a program in China, but doesn't say what kinds of programs are eligible for this.

I'm also open to working in HK and Taiwan.

Does anyone have any information about this?

closed as too broad by ouflak, Mark Mayo Jul 20 '17 at 0:35

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Currently you're asking about more than one country, which is generally too broad for here. It's best to ask sobjective questions with just one possible answer, on one topic - in order to best get answers on expats.SE. Please see the help center. – Mark Mayo Jul 20 '17 at 0:38