I am on H1B visa in the USA, and I want to move to Canada, what is the process for doing so and if anybody knows any consultant who can do that for me, that would be helpful.

1 Answer 1


Canada has a web site for this:


There, you can check your eligibility and learn about the procedural requirements.

Recommendations for specific service providers are beyond the scope of this site.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.