I got a job offer from China. I received the hard copies of Work Permit and invitation letter. Now, I am going to apply for Chinese Z VISA (work VISA) at Kolkata, India with these hard copies in original. I am just wondering if we stil require the work permit with us while passing through immigration.

1 Answer 1


Take it with you just in case. While it will be unlikely that you will be asked for it, it is general best practice that one has the most complete documentation at hand when passing through immigration.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.