I'm an academic and I find myself moving from country to country every couple years (EU + Switzerland). I would like to take a life insurance (death/disability) that will cover me when I move. This is for my family, in case something happens to me. Do you know of such an insurance?

closed as too broad by JonathanReez, ouflak, SztupY Jul 28 '17 at 12:35

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • I would think any regional insurance plan with a re-patriotation clause would do the trick. – ouflak Jul 28 '17 at 9:40

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.