I'm an EU (Italian) national. I would like to know if the uncle of my wife can apply for a visa to Italy as non-EU extended family member and live here with us in Italy since he is dependent on us!

  • 2
    What is the nationality of your wife and your wife's uncle? – gerrit Jan 22 '16 at 14:12
  • 2
    Since you are Italian, this will be governed by Italian national law, not EU freedom of movement rights. From the site vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en, it appears that the only difference may be that you'll have to pay for the visa. – phoog Jan 22 '16 at 16:49

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.