Due to domestic problem, I have decided to withdraw my visa application for extending of my stay from home office which was gone for extension couple of months ago. While my lawyer tell me there won't be any issue. I been told by my family member that When you withdraw it, they stamp "Withdrawal" and update the reason in system thus making it hard to apply again. I am in a kind of limbo because my son will be in uk while I am at other country and think it will be harder for me to get visa for uk. My spouse is a Portuguese national and I am dependent on my partner. What should I do?
For an EEA family permit, the criteria for evaluating the application are very minimal, owing to the EU right of free movement. A future application would only be jeopardized if your withdrawal raises additional suspicions about:
- Whether your family member is an EEA national
- Whether your family member is (or will be) in the UK
- Whether your family member is a "qualified person" or has a permanent right of residence
- Whether your relationship with your family member is genuine
- Whether you pose a threat to public safety, public health, or public policy