With 3 year degree from India and 20+ years work experience in Office Administration from Software company, Can I get H1 visa.

closed as too broad by Mark Mayo Mar 2 '16 at 11:12

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Have you done any research? What have you found? – Mark Mayo Mar 2 '16 at 11:12

It's hard to tell if you can get it. You may be able to qualify for it if the 20 years of experience (with at least 3 of them after your graduation) are relevant to the position you are seeking, and the lawyers can write it up so that the USCIS will accept that in lieu of the missing year of education.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.