As I will be going to Canada to work, while I understand that I will need to go to the immigration checkpoint to get my permit, do I need to get an ETA beforehand?

migrated from travel.stackexchange.com Mar 31 '16 at 9:33

This question came from our site for road warriors and seasoned travelers.


No - if you need an ETA they will issue it with your workpermit See CIC website here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.