My family and I are leaving the UK. Which governmental bodies must I inform about this?


1 Answer 1


GOV.UK has a webpage about moving abroad: https://www.gov.uk/moving-or-retiring-abroad

In short, you will have to inform

  • your local council
  • relevant benefits offices
  • the International Pension Centre
  • HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.