Please note this is not a duplicate question to the other one here Other similar question.

Since the results are out confirming Brexit, what would happen to EU citizens currently wokring and leaving in UK and holding a EEA Registration Certificate document

This document confirms the right to work for an EU national living in UK, but I assume this is issued under EEA laws and not UK laws.

Also, what about family members of EEA national having EEA Residence Card?

  • nobody knows yet Jun 24, 2016 at 14:13
  • 2
    The answer for all of these questions are: nobody knows yet. Hence this is still duplicate.
    – SztupY
    Jun 24, 2016 at 14:16