I also have a NHS card from when I lived in London 2 years ago, but am moving from California. What kind of health insurance can I get? I don't seem to fit any of the normal boxes

  • 1
    Have you asked at the Sorbonne about the usual insurance arrangements for their foreign students? Health insurance generally has more to do with your place of residence than your citizenship. – phoog Aug 1 '16 at 20:02
  • I have deleted my attempt to answer as I missed the 28 years age limit that @la-femme-cosmique raised. – audionuma Aug 2 '16 at 10:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.