I have been issued an E-2 5 years multiple entries visa and i was wondering if i can get health insurance in the US for myself and my family (Who also have a E2 5 years multiple entries visa).

What would be the process of health insurance when i arrive in the US?

1 Answer 1


Usually your employer will offer health insurance for you and your spouse and children.

If they do not, then you can purchase insurance from your state's health insurance (Obamacare) exchange, or purchase insurance directly from insurance companies.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.