My wife is currently in India and her name is wrongly printed on her passport.

Passport: Firstname = ABC DEF Surname = Blank

H4 visa: Firstname = FNU Surname = ABC DEF

Now, since she is in India, so I am thinking of getting her passport corrected, i.e. splitting name in her passport. But the concern is, can she travel to USA with visa in old passport and updated name in new passport?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.