What are the requirement for a work permit visa for UK from Ghana?

I work with a multinational company and I would like to have the experience working outside Ghana.

  • 3
    I'd expect your employer to handle this for you. – RedGrittyBrick Sep 12 '16 at 15:20

You are most likely asking about a UK Tier 2 (General) visa for which you will need to have a job offer, a certificate of sponsorship from that employer, and be able to pass an assessment system. To evaluate your eligibility, and for step-by-step guidance, your primary resource is the UK Government's detailed information on work visas.

  • Assuming the OP's multinational company has a UK branch that they'd be transfering over to work with, wouldn't the Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa be the right one then? – Gagravarr Sep 20 '16 at 17:18
  • @Gagravarr might be, although the OP doesn't mention company transfer to the UK. However, the linked info would point them in the right direction, using the info one provides. – Giorgio Sep 20 '16 at 19:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.