I am currently a permanent citizen of the United Kingdom and I desire to immigrate to the USA.

I understand that I can only really do such things by getting a work VISA and essentially finding an employer who will sponsor me to immigrate.

How do I go about finding such employers? are there any services or agencies which will consulate with me and look for jobs on my behalf?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.