When I started an application for my wife to join me, I thought the date of arrival in the UK would be around 20 October 2016. Since I hadn't yet obtained a National Insurance Number, I could not complete the application.

Once I had the number, I finished the application, but I forgot to change the planned date of arrival in the UK and can't edit the application. I also overlooked that I listed two different address in the UK (first at hotel where I stayed when I arrived in the UK, the second where I am currently).

What should I do now? Should I take the application to the TLS Centre or should I create a new account and complete the form without mistakes?

This is TLScontact centre where i selected longterm visa

  • 1
    Are you applying for an EEA family permit? Is the EEA national already in the UK? (It's not actually necessary to have a national insurance number to get an EEA FP for your family members.) If I were you I'd just use the current application and in the "additional remarks" section or cover letter indicate that you were unable to update certain information, and note which information is correct. – phoog Oct 25 '16 at 14:20
  • Yes i'm the EEA national member, and i'm already in UK. Thanks for your opinion. How about if for TLS Centre i applied for (long term visa 6 month >)? because there was not nothing about EEA family permit – Radu Nunu Oct 25 '16 at 14:45
  • 1
    There's no point in applying for a long-term visa. They cost over £1000, while the EEA FP is free of charge. Ýou should start at visa4uk.fco.gov.uk, not with TLS. What country is your wife in? – phoog Oct 25 '16 at 14:53
  • 1
    It doesn't matter that you can't apply at the UK embassy, you should nonetheless begin your application at visa4uk.fco.gov.uk. If you apply for a long-term visa, you will be throwing away over £1000. See uk.tlscontact.com/md/KIV/page.php?pid=procedure: "Before you create a TLScontact account you should visit the UK government Visas and Immigration website GOV.UK to find out what type of Visa you will need and to begin the application process" (emphasis added). – phoog Oct 25 '16 at 15:30
  • 1
    you will find a description of how to apply for the EEA family permit at travel.stackexchange.com/a/81659/19400. You have to choose category "other." – phoog Oct 30 '16 at 6:42