I am American and have a PhD in computer science. I would like move to France for 1 year to improve my French and work on a tech-scientific project, completely self-funded.

Is the "Skill and Talent" (Carte Compétences & Talents) the best visa for me? If so, how difficult is it to prove the project contributes to France's scientific goals and get the visa request approved?

| improve this question | | | | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.