I work for a US client remotely from home in India. My cousin who has a business in USA has invited me to visit USA for 6 months. I will be staying with him and we both will be visiting many cities in USA as tourists. He will be paying for all of my trip as I do not have sufficient funds to fund my trip on my own.
Can I work remotely for my US employer while in US?
Will I have any issues getting B-2 visa as I am working remotely for my US employer?
Should I mention in immigration that I will be working remotely?
Will I have to pay taxes in US if I work remotely for my employer?

  • In your question on travel you wrote that the purpose of your visit would be to help your cousin with his business. You should include that detai in this quetionl here too. – brhans Nov 3 '16 at 11:10
  • We have put that on hold for now. – Choudhary Nov 3 '16 at 11:51

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.