Does anyone know if there is a product in the USA or Canada that is similar to the European Clourethan Product? Also, if there is such a product what is the name and a source for purchasing it? I appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you

  • A link would help – user6860 Nov 8 '16 at 12:08

In the US, the generic name for a comparable product is polyurethane and one widely-known brand is Minwax. Polyurethane can be found in home improvements centers (Home Depot, Lowe's), dedicated painting supply stores (Sherwin Williams, PPG, Glidden), hardware stores (Ace), and in home improvement sections of stores such as Walmart and Target.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.