I've been scouring the Internet for an answer to my situation but have come up short.

I am a non-EU citizen currently in Spain under Highly Qualified based on the Law 14/2013.

I've been told that this is equivalent to the EU blue card.

What I would like to know is:

(1) Do I need to apply for the EU blue card?
(2) If I do, can I just apply to transfer the permit?
(3) Would my current work permit allow me to easily look for jobs in other EU countries?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.