Skip to main content
2 votes

Necessity for Schengen visa if in possession of a valid red white red card plus

When you leave Austria, you must deregister your residence. Thus you are no longer a resident in Austria and the immigration authority will invalidate the residence permit. You will need a visitor ...
Mark Johnson's user avatar
  • 5,312
2 votes

What if my Red-White-Red Card plus expires before the 3 years period

You can renew the card by a similar process as when you initially applied for it, either with MA35 (Vienna) or your local Bezirkshauptmannschaft. A renewal process can be initiated 3 months before ...
Ozzy's user avatar
  • 181

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible