New answers tagged


As long as she is entitled to free movement (e.g. working, more details here) then you are entitled to live with her. The procedure is much more flexible than it is for other foreigners or for the spouses of German citizens so you can indeed travel together and apply upon arriving. Unlike a Serbian citizen coming on their own, the spouse of an EU citizen ...

Top 50 recent answers are included